Rehab Loans Apply Now

Center Street Lending makes getting your loan quick and easy for your investment property rehab project. Our streamlined process will get you funded in as little as 24-hours so you can get started on the real work as soon as possible. As one of the leading providers of financing for residential investors, we can get you financed on properties that other lenders will not! If you are located in AZ, CA, CO, FL, MD, NC, TX, UT, VA or WA we can help.


Call or apply online and tell us about your investment property, your repairs and plans for improvements. We will determine the maximum amount that we can finance. Often that can be as high as 80% of the purchase price as well as 80% of your anticipated repairs. You will find that our rates are very competitive and we have no surprises in store for you, there are NO hidden fees! Call us today to get started and get one step closer to financing your next project.


Qualify for a short-term loan on your single-family home by giving us some details about the home and its condition. We base your loan on the value of the asset, not on your credit score – that makes things a lot easier. Also, you will be speaking directly with one of our underwriters – there is no middle man to slow down the process. When you speak to the actual decision maker, your loan can get processed and approved quickly. Why do it any other way?


Close on your loan in as little as 24-hours. Yes, it can really happen that fast! We fund loans from $50,000 to $1,000,000 for six to nine month terms with no pre-payment penalties. Save even more, by making interest-only payments during the loan term and paying back principal when your rehab is complete. If you have the required 20% down payment, we can take care of the other 80% and make your dream a reality.